Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The Coolest Women Alive



The other day, when composing this post, I wrote that Lisa Bonet may be one of the coolest people of all time. That in turn reminded that, in a post over the summer, I opined that Vivienne Westwood might be the coolest person on the planet This in turn got me thinking about other awesome people, from Tilda Swinton to Tauba Auerbach. And so it is that that I now present to you my ultimate definitive, entirely subjective and personal, list of the Coolest Women Alive. These amazing people need no introduction. Without further ado--

(above) Patti Smith


YuanYuan Tan


Tavi Gevinson


 Lydia Davis

Lisa Bonet


Yoko Ono


Sofia Coppola

 

Vivienne Westwood
 

Hilary Mantel

Solange Knowles


Caitlin Moran


Maira Kalman


Susie Bubble


Meryl Streep


Tauba Auerbach


Tilda Swinton

No comments:

Post a Comment